Categorize events by URL

Some websites (say, Github) do not include its name in its title, making it impossible to categorize it right now. As I see it, the current rule type would be renamed to something like Title (regular expression) a second rule type would be added (say, URL (regular expression)). Seems reasonable?

Good suggestion!

To get it to work exactly like that however I’m not sure if it’s easily doable with the current implementation. It would probably be easier to continue have only a single regular expression but merge the events from the web watcher and the window events in a smart way so the regex matches both.

1 Like

It would probably be easier to continue have only a single regular expression but merge the events from the web watcher and the window events in a smart way so the regex matches both.

Seems nice, works for me :slight_smile:

I’d love to take a chance at helping with implementing that, could you point me to the relevant files?

How can I implement this? I work with different urls all the time and just for the dashboard to show Google Chrome is not enough…

@vhfmag @rayaquesos
I think, that GitHub is much better place for talking about implementation of feature.
There is already Issue about this functionality