How to access more than last 100 records in bucket view?

Hello

I use the Raw Data view to get a quick timeline reminder of what I’ve been doing (when I forget to start the entry in Toggl):

{had to remove this image as “new users can only embed 1 media item per post” - was a screenshot of the raw data window bucket to show the page im on}

Recently I keep bumping into the end of the list and its cut off at 100 items:

{had to remove this image as “new users can only embed 1 media item per post” - was a screenshot of the top of the events list showing “events 100 (of 360)” }

Before I think I would just click expand list and it would show more? I can’t remember but I keep bumping into the limit now and cant see the rest of the entries.

I’m seeing a date parsing error in the console, is this what has changed the behaviour perhaps?

Is there a way to see all the entries?

Here is a combination of the first two missing screenshots, just to show what page I’m talking about.

It just shows “Showing 100 events (out of 263)” and I can’t find a way to get at the rest of the events.

I’m sure this used to be accessible, has something changed?

Arghh this is really causing headaches for me.

There is another bug which I’ve reported before, where the tooltip is now cut off in that timeline view, so I can’t investigate the detail, like this:

And now I cannot scroll into my history past the last 100 events.

Half the time when I realise I didn’t start the timer on a project, more than 100 events have passed in the log since I started so it’s really difficult to guess where I started.