Log Virtual Desktops - watcher

Hi,

great tool, good work!

A feature which I would really like is a watcher which just logs which virtual desktop is active. I am using the standard virtual desktops on Windows 10. I guess it is not too hard, but my programming skills are sadly not sufficient.

But maybe this helps: According to some AutoHotkey scipts the information can be found here:
; Current desktop UUID appears to be in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SessionInfo\1\VirtualDesktops
; List of desktops appears to be in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VirtualDesktops

Best.

Sorry to comment an old ticket, I was looking for for the same feature as I use virtual desktops extensively.
I don’t have time to work on a custom watcher, but it is clearly possible, with windows sdk : IVirtualDesktopManager::GetWindowDesktopId

I would like this feature too. I use 2 monitors with the multiple desktop feature in Windows 11. I prefer to keep my personal and work-related app environments visually separate. I don’t need my personal activity tracked and am constantly minimizing any windows that I’m not actively working with when I walk away from my computer.