ActivityWatch does not start on MacOS Monterey. Just nothing happens
I’d try the following:
- Start it from a terminal, and see if you get any error (if you do, please paste it here).
- Make sure to check the list of processes to see if AW is running, or which components are running.
- Check logs if any related to this
- No errors when AW starting from terminal. Only standard security warnings at first start AW:
- In Process Monitor - no any launched processes similar to AW
- Where can I also get any information and logs then AW startup?