Pomodoro feature request

Dear Developer,

I am a dedicated user of your time-tracking app and appreciate the substantial impact it has had on my productivity. I am writing to propose the integration of the Pomodoro Technique to further enrich the app’s time management capabilities.

The Pomodoro Technique, with its structured intervals of focused work (25 minutes) and short breaks (5 minutes), has been a proven method for promoting sustained concentration and reducing mental fatigue. And many many time management apps have implemented this feature to add attractions. The integration of this feature could provide a seamless and automated way for users to adopt this effective time management approach within the existing app framework.

Here are some suggested functionalities:

1. A simple toggle to activate/deactivate Pomodoro mode.
  2. Automated timers and time tracking for work sessions and breaks, with optional audio/visual notifications.
  3. Ability to customize the duration of work and break periods.
  4. Statistics tracking the number of completed Pomodoro sessions, aiding users in monitoring their progress over time.

I believe this enhancement will significantly contribute to a more robust and versatile time management tool, catering to diverse user preferences and working styles.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I am enthusiastic about the potential improvements and looking forward to your positive consideration.

Warm regards