"TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined" when adjusting settings

Hello,

ActivityWatch is throwing errors when I attempt to change the following settings:

• Start of day
  • Duration default value
  • Landing page

The 404 occurs immediately when I load into the Dashboard, but it is not affecting functionality as far as I can tell. Any changes to those settings throw the TypeError, and upon refreshing, those settings changes are not preserved.

Additional information:
Browser: Chome (Version 91.0.4472.124 64-bit)

Maybe I have done something wrong in the setup? I’m happy to provide any additional information necessary. I’m not totally green when it comes to this type of thing, but please give some instructions if you need more.

-Buffalo

1 Like

The first one is about chrome not finding the “favicon”, so that’s not too serious (favicon is the small icon beside the title for the tab). Not sure why it’s looking for one with the name “android-chrome” though, looks a bit odd.

The second one is something about the settings page in the web-ui regarding where you choose which should be the landing page by default when opening the web-ui. I’m not sure exactly what it is complaining about, but it’s something about that component which does not work correctly.

I doubt that it’s something in your install creating these issues, but none of it is critical.
The first error I can take a look at, the other one seems a bit more tricky since the error message unfortunately isn’t very specific.